Full-day, week-long hands-on summer STEM experiences at Moore Road Farm for youth entering kindergarten-5th grades. Additionally, STEM Future Leader Summer Camp provides a summer camp experience for youth going into 6th-10th grades. Camp activities connect to a theme and align to content, process, and employability skills standards. Activities provide youth opportunities to connect with nature, engage in STEM practices, and have fun in the sun.
STEM Connection summer camps offer:
- A STEM and nature camp near your home
- Activities aligned to Indiana Academic Standards
- An 8:1 adult to camper ratio
- Facilitators who are certified teachers and are capable of working with campers with a range of abilities
- A daily snack for all campers
- A STEM Connection T-shirt for each camper
- Activities that include STEM experiments, nature exploration, art, citizen science, service-learning, and more!
- Fun for campers while they connect to nature, engage in STEM activities, and make connections to the real world and STEM careers.
- Summer Camp registration open January 1, 2024.
- Traditional Summer Camps are open to youth entering kindergarten through 5th grade in the Fall of 2023.
- STEM Future Leader Summer Camp is open to youth entering 6th-10th grade in the Fall of 2023.
- $240 per camper
- Sibling discount and Free and Reduced Lunch discount available
Contact Program Specialists: Stacie Hernandez (email@example.com) and Eileen Wodda (firstname.lastname@example.org)