STEM Field Trips provide:
- Facilitated hands-on outdoor STEM experiences that cannot occur in a typical classroom setting.
- A guided nature hike and the opportunity to connect with ecosystems representative of Indiana: deciduous forest, an urban garden, and Eagle Creek.
- At least two STEM activities connected to a theme of your choice from TSC’s activity menu.
- Curriculum that aligns with specific Indiana Science Standards and Cross-Cutting Concepts.
- The 30-acre outdoor educational site is conveniently located just off I-465 on the northwest side of Indianapolis: TSC at Moore Road Farm, 8407 Moore Road, Indianapolis, IN 46278.
- Tuesdays through Fridays – August – November; March – May
- 10:00 am-1:30 pm for a 3.5-hour trip that includes a lunch break. Other arrangements can be made upon request and availability.
For more information, email: email@example.com.
Interested in applying for a field trip financial assistance grant? Check out Letha’s Youth Outdoor Fund.