Full-day, hands-on STEM experiences at Moore Road Farm for youth kindergarten through 5th grade. Additionally, STEM Future Leader Day Camps provide day camp opportunities for youth in 6th-9th grades. Day Camp activities provide opportunities for youth to connect with nature, engage in STEM practices, and have fun. Activities are connected to a theme and align to content, process, and employability skills standards. Saturday (once per month), Homeschool (once per quarter/season), Unique Needs (once in the summer), and STEM Future Leader (two Saturdays per year) Day Camp opportunities happen throughout the year.
- 9/24/22 9am-2pm – Healthy Water, Healthy World sponsored by Citizens Energy Group
- 10/29/22 9am-2pm – Colors of Fall sponsored by PPG
- 11/19/22 9am-2pm – theme TBD
- 11/7/22 9am-2pm – theme TBD
- STEM Future Leaders
- 11/12/22 9am-2pm – Water in Our World sponsored by Citizens Energy Group
Saturday Day Camps – Youth in kindergarten through 5th grade.
Homeschool Day Camps – Homeschool youth in kindergarten through 5th grade.
STEM Future Leader Day Camps – Youth in 6th-9th grade.
$40 per camper per day camp. $15 per camper per Saturday or Homeschool Day Camp.
$5 for youth who qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch (must provide documentation).
$5 per camper per SFL Day Camp.